This holiday, surprise your guests with specially made cocktails sure to get them in the spirit! Fine Wine & Good Spirits has provided some fun recipes for those who want to celebrate the season in a truly unique way.
8 oz. Tribute Cabernet Sauvignon
1 oz. Raspberry liqueur
6 oz. Hot chocolate
Whipped cream, for garnish
Maraschino cherries, for garnish
Combine all ingredients in mugs, except for garnishes. Stir gently.
Garnish with whipped cream and maraschino cherries.
2 oz Captain Morgan Spiced Rum
• 4 oz eggnog
• 1 oz gingerbread syrup
• Whipped cream, for garnish
• Ground cinnamon, for garnish
• Ground gingersnap cookie, plus 1 for garnish
Rim a cocktail glass with ground cinnamon and gingersnap cookie; set aside.
2. Combine all ingredients, except for garnishes, in a shaker filled with ice.
3. Shake vigorously and strain into prepared glass.
4. Garnish with whipped cream and gingersnap cookie.
Hot Old Fashioned
• 3 oz Hendrick’s Gin
• 1 oz simple syrup
• 3 dashes orange bitters
• 3 oz boiling water
• Orange twist, for garnish
1. Heat first three ingredients in a saucepan.
2. Add boiling water; stir gently.
3. Pour into a mug.
4. Garnish with orange twist.
• 1 1⁄2 oz Grey Goose Vodka
• 1⁄2 oz unsweetened cranberry juice
• 4 oz ginger beer
• Cranberries, for garnish
• Rosemary sprig, for garnish
• Lime wedge, for garnish
1. Combine all ingredients, except for garnishes, in a copper mug filled with ice.
2. Garnish with cranberries, rosemary sprig and lime wedge.